Two Stromberg OS-1 carbs for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Two Stromberg OS-1 carbs for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

One looks rebuilt with new gaskets, and new screws. It also has all the linkage. These would go great on a speedster or OHV.
The other OS-1isn't rebuilt but looks like a good rebuildable carb, or a parts carb for the other.
$350 for both plus shipping.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

$325 for both plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

$300 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

$275 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

$250 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:57 am:

$200 plus shipping I used the acorn nut on another carb. Otherwise they are the same
Daniel
$831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:28 am:

I'll take those. stanhowemt@aol.com and I'll send you the money. 406-949-3448

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:32 am:

I'll take those. stanhowemt@aol.com and I'll send you the money. 406-949-3448

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Ok Stan, they are yours. I'll give you a call in a bit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration