Looking for a '26 - '27 right rear brake plate and spring perch, prefer in Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a '26 - '27 right rear brake plate and spring perch, prefer in Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 04:52 pm:

Just like the subject says, send me a pm or call 306- two six six - four three zero zero with what you have, where and how much.

Thanks.

Regards,

Alex Falconer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

I have one in Toronto ont ,no idea what they are worth. joe 41six 99three 8four7eight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Joe had what I was was looking for and then some!

Thanks Joe and MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration