For sale 2 1926 1927 Model T Ford wire wheel hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 2 1926 1927 Model T Ford wire wheel hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

For sale - 2 1926 & 1927 Model T Ford front wire wheel hubs .Have been all cleaned to bare metal and painted.Excellent threads.Good races inside.Some chipping on the hub on right side in the photos, outter edge of casting.(see the last photo ). $225.00 Plus $13.45 for USPS Priority flat rate.I'll pay for the extra insurance to fully insure it.I accept PayPal or USPS money orders.I have 7 photos that I can attach to an email .If you need more info contact me benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Thank you for the pictures Reuben. I will take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:06 am:

The hubs have sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration