Need an early clutch pedal with the C

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need an early clutch pedal with the C
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Anyone have an extra laying around?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Royce, I see the C is available from Snyders and can be welded on an existing lever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Royce, I may. Are you looking for one in any condition? Mine may be half worn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Harry,

I got one of those. Welded it on no problem. Accidentally knocked it off my work bench. When it hit the floor it broke off about 1/2" above the weld. The grey cast iron is fragile and easily broken.

I want something that will not break unexpectedly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

That's good information. Wonder why they don't make those out of steel? I've built countless hundreds of feet of ornamental iron fence with those cast finials and even if you weld around all 4 sides by the time you get the panels to the job site some break off. I'd hate to hit the brake and we'll, it breaks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

We make the pedal heads, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

ours are made of ductile iron, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Royce, I keep trying to email you this evening the pics of the C pedal, and it's bouncing back as undeliverable. Something about a "quota"

Benji

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration