Wanted- Cast firewall bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- Cast firewall bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

My daughter and I are looking for a cast firewall bracket for her speedster. I'd really like to find a broken one because we are going to cut it down and re-drill it to clear the steering column. I don't really want to do it to a good original if I can find a bad one. We need the right side as shown. Does anyone have one? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

I should mention it is a right-hand-drive car, that's why the photo may be confusing. But the bracket is the same.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration