For Sale - Model T or A Ford black tire pump 1 script

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Model T or A Ford black tire pump 1 script
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

For Sale is this Model T or early Ford A tire air pump. This has the black steel tube. Good hose and fittings. Only has the 1 Ford script on the base.A new leather boot was installed and it pumps well.I have several photos I can send, if you email me benlefebre@juno.com $80.00 plus $14.00 shipping. I accept PayPal ,and USPS money orders only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Ben sent you a pm on the a/t pump, Tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:03 am:

The black pump has been sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration