For Sale: 1926 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1926 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:59 am:

I've decided its time to part with my Model T Touring. 1926 Ford Model T Touring in excellent condition and daily driver. No rust or dents, excellent interior, top, and tires. 12 volt, electric start, turn signals, spotlight, accelerator pedal. $12000 or best offer. Located in Eastern Panhandle of WV.

http://s188.photobucket.com/user/Bustacrook/library/1926%20Ford%20Model%20T%20To uring

Email Bustacrook at Comcast dot net for more details, photos, and or phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

New photo link

http://s188.photobucket.com/user/Bustacrook/library/1926%20Ford%20Model%20T%20To uring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Nice car. I love those lenses been looking for a nice set. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Schuljak on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Email Sent.

Bob S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Bob,
Just wanted to let you know I checked my email at 3:43pm and nothing there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Chris,

Please check your PM's. Message sent. Please call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Schuljak on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

P.M. Sent

Bob S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 09:29 am:

A lot of interest! I will return phone calls this afternoon when I'm free. Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Schuljak on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Hi Chris,
Please call me on my cell (918)851-2139
Thank You, Bob S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

With sadness, sold pending payment. Thank You MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration