FOR SALE: LIGHT WEIGHT CON RODS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: LIGHT WEIGHT CON RODS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Connecting Rods; $12.00 EACH. They seem to be multiplying, I have sold some but still have more than I had. These are the late model, light weight rods. All rods will have the caps, bolts and even the nuts as long as the nuts last. I see in the catalogs that they are charging as much as $50.00 per exchange rods ($200.00 per set). Shipping will be determined on how many you want.
There will be a good price reduction per cost per rods for larger orders. Large orders of light rods or early rods can be delivered to Chickasha.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

Light Weight Rods: this picture is not all the light weight rods, I have more.

light weight rods

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:29 am:

Bump: PRICE REDUCTION, I was asking $12.00 per rod but I will now accept $10.00 per rod. still have more rods and have run out of space on the shelf where I usually store them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:25 am:

I will take them all at Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:27 am:

The Light rods Only

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Dave,
Sent PM at 6:32am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Don Lang: I will bring the rods. I have more than what is in the picture. PLEASE BRING SOME 5021G STARTER BENDIX DRIVE GEARS.

Also I bought 75 rods at Chickasha for a friend in Loveland that was going to start pouring rods. He died before he could pore any. If you want I could call his widow and see if she still has them.

Steven Sebaugh, I will save 8 rods for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Please ask. I could use the light rods. I
How many gears to you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Don: I can probably use about 15 drive Gears.

Bendix shafts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:27 am:

All 46 rods are gone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration