For Sale 1919-25 Ford T&TT nice bat horn w/bkt Nice

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1919-25 Ford T&TT nice bat horn w/bkt Nice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

For Sale a very nice working 1919-1925 Ford model T battery horn w/mounting bkt. Was cleaned,adjusted and painted.Has just one tiny dimple on the bell and can be seen in photo.Bell opening is nice and round.Bkt was replaced(old one was cracked ).I have 8 photos-just email me benlefebre@juno.com Just $100.00 plus $13.45 shipping. I accept PayPal & USPS money orders only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

1919-1925 model T & TT bat horn w/bkt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

This horn is still available. If you would like to see more photos,just email me benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:41 am:

This horn has been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration