1915 JNO Brown sidelights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 JNO Brown sidelights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

The following are pics of light #1. It is in very good condition. The brass is excellent. The door closes and latches like it should. The lens is a beautiful purple color. The brass chimney is a reproduction and is as new. No dents or rust.

Light #2 is in fair condition. It also has a repro brass chimney that is in as new condition. The brass around the lens is good but is not perfect. The white lens has a few chips in it. The door doesn't stay closed. Needs a new clip. The lens is loose in the brass but doesn't fall out. The burner knob is missing. No dents or rust.

I've included 2 extra burners with the knobs attached although lamp#1 has the knob still on it and is in great shape.

$250 plus $18 shipping US Funds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

I will take them, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Sold to Jim.
Thanks!!
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

PM sent thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Jim
I resent yesterdays email. Hope you get it this time
Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration