For Sale brass/black Hand Klaxonet w/bkt -excellent

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale brass/black Hand Klaxonet w/bkt -excellent
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

For Sale -Brass/Black Hand Klaxonet w/mounting bkt.In excellent condition.Many of these were used on Model T Fords in the teens & vintage cars of that era.The horn was cleaned,lubed adjusted & painted.Sounds great.Data plate also says "Lovell McConnell Mfg Co Newark,NJ.USA" & dates 1908,1909 &1910. $165.00 plus $13.45 shipping.I have 10 photos to send - just email me benlefebre@juno.com I accept PayPal & USPS money orders only. I'll have more early ahoogah type horns soon ,as well as T & A horns all nice ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

brass & black hand klaxonet w/bkt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

For photos email benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Reuben, I'd like this one. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

The Hand Klaxonet has been SOLD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

It arrived today in the midst of a snowstorm. My wife had her back turned when I unpacked it, scared the heck out of her when I sounded it off. That alone was worth the cost....

Joking aside, it is a very nicely restored klaxonette, and in "as advertised" shape. I could not be happier.....well, maybe when I get it mounted and treat the neighborhood to some noise....

Cliff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

Reuben, you mentioned that you have more horns.

I'm looking for a 6v ooga horn for the '24 I'm bringing home next month.

The car is in crusty original condition and it'll stay that way. So, I'd like the horn to match the car....ie, very functional but weathered looking.

If you have anything that fits that description, let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Don - may have what you're looking for. PM me for pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration