FOR SALE; PAIR DISK WHEELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR DISK WHEELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Disk Wheels: $10.00 or FREE when coupled with another purchase. Please Walk Ins Only! They have a T rear hub and small drums. I believe that they are for 450 X 21 rims.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Disk Wheels:

disk wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Rear of Disk Wheels;

rear of disk wheels

front of disk wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

I believe it says SAXTON on the Rim Nuts

rim nuts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Dave I take it. 2 fronts and 2 rears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

They are "Jaxon" wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

He only has the rears and walk-ins only ( no shipping) :-( If he was going to ship I would have been on them like fuzz on a peach because I have several 21 inch Chevrolet rims and he could have kept the hubs and drums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Mark do you ever get up to Wenatchee? I could deliver on March 30th.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration