1914 - 1916 door latch for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 - 1916 door latch for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 09:19 am:

For sale 14-16 door latch for roadster, rf and lr touring
I believe this is a repro, works good. New repros with striker plate are over $150. Asking $55.00 shipped in US for door latch only as pictured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 10:37 am:

that is 14 only. i think it is org. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 11:22 am:

1914's and '15s are very similar. Can anyone post a photo of the two side by side?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

I have a 1914 Roadster. The latch drops down instead of sideways. This looks like the one on my Roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

Michael, I'll take it PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

latch is sold.

thanks mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration