1926 Ford model T standard oil tanker for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Ford model T standard oil tanker for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grover Upton on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Subject: 1926 Ford T T standard oil fuel tanker. Has the original motor rebuilt, converted over to coil with 12 volt system, serial numbers to motor and frame are matching, and truck was restored in 2015. Asking price: 22,500.00. I am the third original owner of this vehicle.

contact information:
(317) 753-5012

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grover Upton on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

I am new to this forum and had a minor issue with the picture upload I look forward to a new experience with fellow enthusiasts I'm uploading pictures with this message

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration