WTB ORIGINAL REAR SPRING CLIP FOR 1927

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB ORIGINAL REAR SPRING CLIP FOR 1927
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

I'm in need of a set of original spring clips for rear spring of my 27. I want an original pat, not a repop. Thank you for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:25 am:

I probably have some if you have a picture for me to match to Brent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Brent: As I recall your car is a touring, so it will have an 8 leaf spring. You have to be careful on the clips you get, because your frame is most likely the reinforced one which takes a redesigned clip, so it will go through the reinforcement. What this means is you can't use the earlier style, you can only use the modified style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Spring clips req'd Larry, not the large spring to frame u-bolts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration