Low Radiator and Water Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Low Radiator and Water Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Very nice original round tube radiator with a staggered tube core. It had a small leak between the tank and the water inlet that I fixed with JB weld. There are no other leaks that I am aware of. The water pump is a Texas T parts pump that I ran for about 1000 miles. Radiator 250$ Water Pump 100$ Buyer pays shipping, both can be delivered to the Chickasha, Ok. swap meet in March. Call at 928.310.5763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:15 am:

Russ, the top outlet on your radiator looks like a high radiator item. The low radiator outlets are usually steel, generally rusted out, and have a much lower profile. Perhaps it has been changed, going on the newer soldering job.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow Jr. on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

The radiator has been spoken for the water pump is still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration