FS: Ultimate Model T Dealership Accessory for Florida T owners

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Ultimate Model T Dealership Accessory for Florida T owners
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Pair of dealership step plates - easily the most unique dealer advertising I have come across in 40 years. I posted pictures of these on the Forum a couple of years ago on a step plate thread and most who commented had never seen a pair like this before.

Aluminum step plates from Ryan & Knight Ford Agency in Miami, Florida. Step plates are marked

Ryan & Knight
Incorporated
Authorized Dealers
Ford
Lincoln
Motor Cars
Fordson Tractor

Miami, Fla.

One plate shows a bit more wear on the lettering than the other (see pictures).

Some Model T in Florida deserves to have these on her running boards; doubt you'll see another set like these anytime soon.

$225 plus shipping. Contact via PM

(Message edited by Conversiont on January 04, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

WOW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:05 am:

Step plates are spoken for, pending final payment. And yes, they're going back to Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

I dont need them, but thats freaking cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 12:05 am:

Wow. Those are awesome. Worth it to especially if you lived near where they are from. Nice part. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration