Trade: 26-27 Roadster Top Bow Assy. for 23-25 Top Bow Assy.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade: 26-27 Roadster Top Bow Assy. for 23-25 Top Bow Assy.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Need a top bow assembly for a low cowl 23 Roadster. I have a complete assembly for a 26/27 Roadster for trade.

What do you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Any top bow assemblies out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Is your wind shield slanted or straight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Tim, If you can't find a trade I would be interested in buying your 26 27 Top Bow asss. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Tim
Sent you pm earlier today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 08:01 am:

Jack- It's a slanted windshield.

I replied to all PMs, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:53 am:

I have a complete set of 23-25 roadster bows,with new wood in curves and new flat bows. Price is $400 plus box and shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Jack- sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration