1919 Model T Pie Wagon ORIGINAL with the pie racks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 Model T Pie Wagon ORIGINAL with the pie racks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

1919 Model T Pie Wagon for sale. This is a very original 1919 Model T Ford Pie Wagon with the pie racks still in the back. Truck starts on battery and mag and runs on both as well. Body is structurally sound however the veneer on the outside is soft in spots. The truck runs and drives. Does have a 1918 block so there's no chance of making it electric start without changing the hogshead and flywheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

Interested Jim, could I see detailed pictures and price, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Wow, that is really cool. Looks to be very solid.You don't see many old cars like that anymore. Someone will appreciate and preserve this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

I am looking for a best offer and hoping in the 15,000 area as this is a very cool truck. The site posted before I was done listing somehow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

If there is any real interest my number is 609 290 8338 thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 07:32 am:

Still available $12,500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Mitchell on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 07:35 am:

That is an offer that I accepted if the truck was still available at the end of February when someone got there tax return. However the truck is still here and it is now March. 609 290 8338 if there is any interest. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Very Cool. Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration