Seat to top brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Seat to top brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hamish mcdonald on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Hello, I am looking for a left and right side front seat to top arm mounting bracket AND a pair of rear left and right back seat to saddle arm mounting brackets. Happy to take reproductions! I have tried Langs Model T Parts and Snyders and they don't stock them anymore. Would anyone have some they no longer need and are willing to sell?

front seat to top bracket

rear seat to saddle arm bracket

Many thanks and hope someone can assist me with this. Please email me at hamishmcdonald (at) bigpond (dot) com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

What year car body?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

I also have some,but it would help to know year/body style. Where are you located?I am always amazed at folks who are to ashamed to tell where they live,but they want help????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

if they dont have them i do ,also Dave Huston will. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration