1913 Touring on HCCA Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Touring on HCCA Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 09:41 am:

I have no connection to the seller or the listing.

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:06 am:

Thats a nice clean one ready for touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Wow, it is a Canadian '13. Wish we had better photos, hard to tell the condition from those. Probably a decent price if it is in good shape, considering the rarity and the features.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Somebody better gab it and growl. That one won't last long at that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

Wow, Look at all the accessories. They'll certainly add up to a bunch plus it's looking pretty good on the outside as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

If you can live with the colour, further down the page is a nice brass 16 with Pasco wheels also well priced if in good condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

That Model T looks like a heckuva bargain, but I really like the 2 cylinder Tourist pictured right below it. If I didn't already have a couple of 2s I'd go after it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

I talked with Les about the car, and it is an assembled car. It started it's life as a speedster, and then the owner decided to have Ray Wells make a new body for it with a left hand door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

How about all the Stanleys for sale? Seems to be a good number of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

On my trailer now is the 1914 Touring listed as " Sold " further down in the HCCA Classifieds.

I picked it up on Friday in Angels Camp, CA.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Jim...where's it going? Seemed like a pretty nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Tim,

First to Texas - then to Florida.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

The Seller is helping out the widow and doing so as a favor at no charge.

He knows the car & has been on tour with the current owner(s) who are his friends.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 09:59 am:

I drove to Angels Camp to look at that car for a friend. There were too many issues with it for the price he was asking.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration