WTB '14 side panel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB '14 side panel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

On the way home with my new '14 touring project , the only body panel attached to the car blew off.obviously wasn't attached very good....anyone have a restorable one out there? Drivers side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

you better go back and look for it. ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Maybe you can get a replacement here
http://www.fordor.com/category.cfm?cat=1914%20Model%20T%20Sheet%20Metal%20Tourin g/Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

wont fit, no compound at the # 2 rib. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Charley, Sounds like your saying its not a good repo of the original panel and won't fit. I do some metal work and wondering if its worth buying and refitting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

jack if you want to put on org wood you will have to cut it just in frt of the door bead to get the compond. then weld it back together. thats the way i made mine back when i was making new bodies. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

OK Thanks for that info Charley.. Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Good luck on that Jack. Hope you can get what you need!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration