FS: Ford Shop Coat (Model T/Model A era style repro by Vintage Shop Coats)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Ford Shop Coat (Model T/Model A era style repro by Vintage Shop Coats)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Model T/Model A era shop coat reproduction made by Vintage Shop Coats (they used to advertise these in Vintage Ford). Size is Large. Vintage Shop Coats stopped making the Ford coats about 6 years ago or so (I think the licensing fees required to use the Ford script became too expensive). I have never seen an original up close, but I understand this is an exact copy: heavy duty brown garbadine, chain-stitched Ford script on back in red, removable Ford script brass buttons. Excellent condition - do not think it was worn much (if at all).

$175 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

To bad its not XL...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Is the company still around? Can't find them on the internet...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Robert - not sure if they are (can't find them on the internet either).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

I believe ford forced them to stop due to licensing and thus out of business. Ive seen them before, they are very nice quality with a flap that covers the buttons to avoid scatches while you are working.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Ed - I have another one that I bought from them before they stopped making them (guy told me it was one of the last two he had left) - they are really nice quality and you are right about the button flap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Will the individual from Dearborn who wrote me about the shop coat contact me directly at Maybrooktractors AT aol DOT com. I have attempted to answer you twice and keep getting a "delivery failure notification" from your email service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Hey Robert,

Looks like Ross will have your T done in College Station next week ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Ron I will take it if it is still for sale ... e-mail me at dobro(at)artelco.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Pending final payment, shop coat is going to Dearborn.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration