Shipping to Australia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Shipping to Australia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Just spent a few minutes looking at some fine autos on the HCCA site. Sure would be nice to have some extra - as in very extra - spending $$$.

Thought this posting there may be of interest to others:

Next Container bound for Sydney
Hi all
We have a container we`ll pack in Long Beach Ca. shortly after the Christmas break, if you need anything on this side of the big pond, please let me know.
Mudgee NSW AU,
61 422219911

Sorry if I'm too late - just now saw the post...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

That could be an option for getting large or heavy parts over but not for a nicely restored car unless you know for a fact the container would not be crammed like a sardine can. Also, I know of such shippers who want to put their name on the car purchase documents as the buyer (not yours) to simplify paperwork and in dealing with Customs...don't do it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration