Windshield for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Windshield for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

While traveling threw West Plains, Mo. this past week, I found what I believe to be Model T windows.
I have no connection to the seller but felt I needed to post them for my fellow Model T owners.

The contact is Donnie Haynes at 417-256-3322

Windows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Something else. What make ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Yeh, don't look like T to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:19 am:

early 1920's Dodge Bros. The curved section is the bottom where it fits to the cowl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:45 am:

what curved section are you talking about??????????. the single one looks like 23-25 t charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

How much did they want for the single one?
Thanks
Will Morton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Will, I was told they wanted $150 for the single one. But call the phone number listed 417-256-3322. They will work with you on price and shipping.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:23 am:

Not a Dodge windshield.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration