WTB - Atwater-Kent Distributor (Model LA) for Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Atwater-Kent Distributor (Model LA) for Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty Berg - West Bloomfield, MI on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Hello All,

I would like to by an Atwater-Kent Model LA distributor for my ongoing speedster rebuild. I currently have one that the mechanisms are in decent shape, but the body has broken:

atwaterdizzy

I really just need the body portion (and it'd be great if the drive gear was already removed as this is how I damaged the one I have trying to remove the stuck gear... blasted potmetal). I'd be willing to buy a complete unit as parts are always handy.

Thanks for reading.

Rusty Berg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Seems like you could stick that back together with epoxy, JB Weld, or equivalent. Reinforce the backside. Should be stronger than potmetal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Rusty, I believe I can help you out.

I'll PM you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

If Chad can't help you out, I probably can.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration