Neville fat man wheel for 26 rpu

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Neville fat man wheel for 26 rpu
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charles oakland on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Looking for nice Neville fat man wheel. Quality original preferred for 26 rpu. Two O eight 661-four seven 0 seven. Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:03 am:

There is one on Ebay. I don't know that it meets your requirements and it's about three times more than I'd ever consider paying for one but maybe that's just me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neville-MoreRoom-Steering-Wheel-Fat-Man-Model-T-Ford-Dod ge-Hot-Rod-Speedster-/152383276577?hash=item237ac04621:g:wcwAAOSwEzxYbTsG&vxp=mt r

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

SURELY, THAT EBAY ITEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE $150 AND NOT $1,500!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Thats what we call "fishing" for the rare Ebaybiddernematognathi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

They usually go for $400-500 on eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charles oakland on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Thank you all for your help. Found a nice one fairly bought. Chuck

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration