Dayton Wheels for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Dayton Wheels for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

I have five model t Dayton wheels with four hubs and wrench for sale. Hubs have very light surface rust on them, will easily come off with some Scotchbrite. Otherwise hubs are in excellent condition.

As for the wheels I believe they are original condition. Wheels do have some surface rust but nothing that is detrimental to their condition.

Price is $5K for everything, I'll deliver free to Bakersfield, I can ship from a commercial address if required. An additional charge for crating will be assessed at time of sale if required.

Hubs

Hub - Back

Wheel #1

Wheel #1 Back

Wheel #2

Wheel #2 Back

Wheel #3

Wheel #3 Back

Wheel #4

Wheel #4 Back

Wheel #5

Wheel #5 Back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Nice.... very nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:55 am:

Forgot the size - 30 x 3-1/2, all five wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 08:18 am:

why is all the good stuff in CALI!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 08:44 am:

Sent a PM to you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Tony...it's because the weather's better out there. No salt, no rust, no snow, no cold to speak of. I used to have a H.S. friend who moved to Plymouth back in the 70s, name of Rosenquist. His mom still lives there but under a new name as his dad passed away long ago. Know of them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Phil,
For what you have and the fine condition, I'd say its a bargain! I've had two sets of Dayton's in service for years and think they are great!
RB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Short history on the wheels. They came with my 16 coupelet (couplet). From what my mom said, grandpa had planned to put them on but never got around to it. So they sat in storage for more years then I can remember. Mom would like to see them on the car but I've made an executive decision to sell them.

My goal is to preserve both my t's as they came off the assembly line as much as possible the sale of the wheels will go to further my cause

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

I stand corrected, measurement across o.d. of rim is 3" not 3-1/2 as stated above, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Diameter of rims are 24-1/4" not 30" as posted above. Tires would be 30" in diameter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris lawrence on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Hi philip, sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Wheels have been sold.

Thanks guys.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration