For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Wood Wheel Hubcap Sets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Wood Wheel Hubcap Sets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:13 am:

A set of 4 new, never used chrome or brass, wood wheel Model T hubcaps. The vendors get about 65.00 for a set plus shipping. I'll take 55.00 for each set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal. Please email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com or call 734-730-4274.
I do not check pms. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

PM sent, one set of each and possibly a rear set of chrome "TT", Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RVB on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

I'll take the brass one's PM Sent..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration