FOR SALE-1928-1931 Model A&AA SPARTON horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE-1928-1931 Model A&AA SPARTON horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

For Sale a beautiful reconditioned original 1928-1931 Ford Model A &AA Tk.SPARTON horn w/mounting bracket. Has new horn bell flage screw,nut & washer set.New rear cover &data plate& rivets.New horn adjusting bar spring.New mounting bkt. The horn bell dust screen was replaced with a new one.The armature commutator was polished and regroved. The horn was cleaned ,lubed and adjusted. Repainted black. Has that nice loud Ford Ahoogah sound. Don't miss out on it. Just $175.00 plus $16.95 ship/insure for full value. Email me for more photos benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

See photo and I have more that I can attach to an email. email benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

model A spaton horn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

model A Ford sparton horn w/bktmodel A Ford horn w/bkt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration