For Sale orig T 1926 &1927 T or TT.Battery horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale orig T 1926 &1927 T or TT.Battery horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

For Sale -Original Model T Ford script battery horn with mounting bkt. In Excellent condition and works well. It was cleaned ,adjusted and painted .The mechanism is in excellent condition.Horn bell opening is nice and round . Just $110.00 plus $16.00 for shipping.I'll fully insure it. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders only. For lots more photos -please email me. benlefebre&juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

26 27 Model T Ford battery horn w/bkt26 27 Model T 1926 27 battery horn w/bkt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

I have dealt with Reuben Lefevebre. He is a good, honest man. Deal with confidence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 09:39 am:

This horn has been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration