WTB: Cowl vent bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Cowl vent bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Would like to buy a bracket that allows different opened positions for the cowl vent. This bracket has notches for which the cowl vent handle engages.
The bracket is mounted to the under/back side of the dash panel by screws. The bracket I need is for a '26 closed cab TT. But I think a bracket from a '23 to '25 Tudor or Fordor might be the same or very similar enough so that I think I can modify it to fit.
Also if you might have one, but not for sale, I ask if I can borrow it. It will be used as a pattern to replicate one. I guaranty its return and unharmed with respect and honesty. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration