WTB: Cowl vent bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Cowl vent bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Would like to buy a bracket that allows different opened positions for the cowl vent. This bracket has notches for which the cowl vent handle engages.
The bracket is mounted to the under/back side of the dash panel by screws. The bracket I need is for a '26 closed cab TT. But I think a bracket from a '23 to '25 Tudor or Fordor might be the same or very similar enough so that I think I can modify it to fit.
Also if you might have one, but not for sale, I ask if I can borrow it. It will be used as a pattern to replicate one. I guaranty its return and unharmed with respect and honesty. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Still looking, wishing, hoping and wanting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Try Model T Haven. He has lots of good parts, the prices are fair, and the service is good too.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Jay

I found the bracket that you were looking for.

Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration