FOR SALE: VERY GOOD REVERSE TRANSMISSION DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: VERY GOOD REVERSE TRANSMISSION DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Reverse Drum; $145.00. A good drum that will last you a long time. Its good and thick see picture below. there is no cracks or repairs and the rivets are tight. This is the one that is hardest to find because of Einsteins using reverse as a brake. Note new drums are as high as $640.00 in some of the catalogs. Save your self some money.
Please include $18.75 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Reverse Drum, the camera is giving me fits so it looks like I will have to buy a new one.

edge of reverse drum

running surface

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:18 am:

Reverse Drum:

Edge

running surface

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:20 am:

When seeking information on this drum please use the number 7.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:13 am:

Ha ... those pictures remind me of scary movie ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Mark, those pictures remind me of getting another expensive camera. I would rather spend my money on T parts.

Picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 11:02 am:

I thought I would try my camera again to see if I could get a better picture of the #7 Reverse Drum.

reverse drum #7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Don't worry about the black spot to the right of the drum its a small spot of oil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Reverse Drum number 7 has been spoken for.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration