For Sale: Rare Weaver Tire Balancing Machine For Model T Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Rare Weaver Tire Balancing Machine For Model T Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

This is an exceptional original Weaver balancing machine used to balance and align Model T wheels. The machine comes with 2 shafts, one to use on front wheels and one for rear wheels. I have seen several Weaver units before but never one like this. I used it when pin stripping wheels and it is a handy and rare tool. (Wheel and tire not included) $500 plus shipping. I think this could be dis-assembled and shipped in a reasonably sized box. Or feel free to pick up here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Larry

I have sent you a PM

regards,

Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration