FS: Pair of Gas Headlight Forks and Front Fender Irons for 1914 1915

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Pair of Gas Headlight Forks and Front Fender Irons for 1914 1915
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

I have a nice set of front fender irons for 14 - 15. The fender irons are pretty straight, and have only some slight wear where the fender eyebolt bolts on. There is a nice part number on one fender iron. No real pitting on the irons, they should clean up great. The headlight forks are nice, but have pitting. The ends of the tines are the worst, but alot of that gets covered with the headlight bucket mounting ears. Decent threads on one, and better on the other.

Asking $150 for the lot plus shipping depending on your location. I will cheap whatever is the cheapest (fedex or USPS).

PM me for details

Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 12:22 am:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration