FOR SALE: 4TH ROD WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 4TH ROD WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Rod Wrench: $10.00: These wrenches must have been one of the most numerous wrenches as I see them all over. These were made to reach the 4th rod in a three dip pan. Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Forth Rod Wrench:

4th rod wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 06:01 am:

Dave - sent PM. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 06:52 am:

Rod Wrench has been spoken for.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 03:06 am:

I have four more 4th rod wrenches. If you have a three dip pan make it easier on yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Dave, I will take one, a check for $19.15 (along with a note describing what it is for and my shipping address) will go out in the mail today. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Thanks Mark, I will put your name on one of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Dave, I would like one as well. Mg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Dave, I would like one as well. Mg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

MG: I have one posted with your name and date.

Thanks, Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Dave, I will take the remaining wrench.

Cliff Colee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Cliff, Thanks your name will be on it and kept for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Cliff, its interesting to me that so many different Companies were making these wrenches. This is one that I have never heard of. F-1 HINSDALL. Of coarse Walden is engraved on one of them which is no surprised as they made by far the most hand tools for the Model Ts. at least around here. I can not find any company on one of them. They are all almost identical with the 5/8" socket on one end.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration