Anzo top fastener tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anzo top fastener tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:41 am:

Tool to install Anso fasteners to top. $90.00 plus $5.00 shipping in USA. 302-378-9489
Thanks,
Pete
Folks, please note contact info above, I'm just doing the posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Bump! I can't believe no one needs one of these? I'm posting for Pete Ratledge, his contact info in in the ad. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Bob, for me it's the bucks ($$)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 06:13 am:

Give Pete a call, maybe he will negotiate? He's in Delaware (EST)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:42 am:

I have hundreds of Anzo fasteners, but would like to get this tool at a reduced price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 06:42 am:

The tool is sold, pending payment.
Thank you Bob and MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:15 am:

Sent the check off this morning.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration