FS - Model T Ford early Magnito Horn 1915-23 w/bkt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS - Model T Ford early Magnito Horn 1915-23 w/bkt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

For Sale - Model T Ford early original 1915-1923 Model T Ford Magnito horn w/ mounting bracket. This has the top hat style rear cover.Mounts to the steering column bolt and the fire wall. It is in very nice condition.It isn't all dinged up like most that you'd find today.The horn bell opening is nice and round.There is an adjustment screw down the bell on the diaphragm plate. Most of these were made for Ford by the HECO Co. Sorry I can't test it,since I no longer own any T's ,or 6V battaries. $65.00 plus $13.45 ship/insure. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders only. If you'd like see more photos -Please email me - benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Model T early mag horn w/bktEarly Model T mag horn w/bkt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Rueben
Sent you an email.
If still available I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 11:06 am:

This Magnito horn was just sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration