Ford model T TR W Tools for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford model T TR W Tools for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:20 am:

812 604 1986 David. First $1500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:29 am:

https://goo.gl/photos/GiwvPV9XQmxhevZj8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Think we know they are krw tools

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Just the one photo? No description?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:51 am:

What does this tool do?
I for one can't tell from the photo....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

First time poster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

https://goo.gl/photos/FRZsiRhtsFYeCSSm7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Sorry this should help. I have several different tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

David, I do not see any Model T KR Wilson tools there. Not even any for Model A. Most of them are probably V-8 Ford era or even after WW2. KR Wilson was still making tools till the 1950s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:11 am:

I'm curious what these tools are for. They don't look familiar to Model T's. Anybody recognize their use?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:14 am:

I can tell you that the legged pullers are the remnants of a universal kit, missing just enough to be of limited use with the remaining 2 legs, the 2 hammer handles are still there. As a collection, to be honest with you David, would be lucky to be worth your asking price minus a 0.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:00 am:

I have that puller. It is a KD Tools puller, not KR Wilson. It's a good tool, you see them at garage sales around here going for $20 asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:42 am:

https://goo.gl/photos/5hEjUgEjbQT8c5iQA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kazianka on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:43 am:

Better pictures and most part numbers. What are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:51 am:

This puller was a must have tool in order to remove the rear brake drums on 1950's and 60's Chrysler products .I used them lots of times.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration