For sale 1915 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1915 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:48 am:

I have a 1915 touring that is very original and runs very strong. We have used it for several of the past local HCCA clubs tours and is very dependable. It was restored in the seventies but is remarkably well preserved and makes a great impression on tour. It has accessory external brakes (not Rocky Mount) that operate on the emergency brake only. There is an accessory transmission attached to the rear end (Planator) that gives the car a low/low and a low/high. This transmission is great for pulling hills in high gear and crawling parades in low gear. I installed an original Jones speedometer refurbished by Russ Furstnow last year. All in all, this is a car that you would be proud to drive and enjoy. I Have too many cars now and need to cut back (1912 T Depot Hack, 1927 Marmon E75 4 passenger speedster, and a 1916 T touring "beater" that always runs great and good for bad weather) so everything fits in the barn and I have room to work. EMAIL questions. $18,500.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

I see you own a Marmon, are you by chance a member of the US Marmon club? We have a 27 Little Marmon in the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Butler on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

What's your email address? I may know some one who would be interested in the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael - Detroit, Mich on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:52 am:

Please post your email address so we can contact you.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Marmons are few & far between .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil McKay on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:44 am:

The Marmon Club maintains a registry. It lists about 600 Marmons. Altogether, Marmon produced about 100,000 cars between 1903 and 1933. At least one of them was a Marmon Model 34 owned by Henry Ford prior to his purchase of Lincoln. I own a 1931 Marmon Model 88, which I acquired in 1968...drove it from Indiana to Oregon in 1985 in five days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Send him a PM thru the system. Click on his name, in drop down click send PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

What a nice and a rare project. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Tim,

If you are talking about the Marmon shown,
that wood body was re-constructed from a wheelbarrow of scraps by a very talented old wood craftsman in Medina, Ohio.

Since that first trip I have been to his shop several times and Al is now my friend.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Gee the focus seems to be on the Marmon I have and on other Marmons. I intended to explain why I would like to sell a very nice 1915 T by indicating I had more cars than would fit comfortably in the barn. I love all the antique cars but I still have the 1915 T for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

I'm working to get pictures on the system but we are having to learn how to use "paint" on the software to reduce the size. We'll get it but if anyone wants pictures, I can EMAIL them. Thanks Dick C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Cobb on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Please e-mail photos
mcobb@indak.com
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 08:28 am:

Price reduced--$18,000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 05:28 am:

The weather is getting to feel like Spring tour season. Are you ready?? This car could be your answer. EMAIL for pictures. Thanks Dick C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

My grandfather took two wrecked Marmons and made one good car from them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Something is wrong with this picture !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 05:06 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration