For Sale NOS parts spring perch,early water inlet, 26-27 brake cam lever

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale NOS parts spring perch,early water inlet, 26-27 brake cam lever
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Here are some more of the NOS parts I got in a parts haul last year. I only have the right side of the early spring perches. I will trade one of the right side for a left side in NOS or very good condition. They are not being reproduced. The early water outlet necks are "Ford script" original parts. The 1926-27 rear brake cam levers are also not being reproduced. They are getting very hard to find good ones, and these are "Ford script". The prices are on the photos. If you have any questions please e-mail to dobro (at) artelco.com or send a PM message. First come first served. Shipping will be at actual cost. I will ship International. I always try and ship as cheap (but safe) as possible ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

One water outlet sold. thanks mtfca ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

I just noticed my title say "water inlet" I proof read these post over and over and still miss things. :-( But just to be clear, they are all water outlets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:43 am:

Hey Donnie I sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Message sent Donnie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Donnie... PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:37 am:

All the water outlets and all the brake cam levers are sold pending payment. I still have the front spring perches. Thanks mtfca ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration