FOR SALE - GO-LIGHT TRAFFIC DIRECTIONAL SIGNAL/STOP LIGHT - NEW OLD STOCK IN THE ORIGINAL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - GO-LIGHT TRAFFIC DIRECTIONAL SIGNAL/STOP LIGHT - NEW OLD STOCK IN THE ORIGINAL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

This is fresh out of the box after 90 or so years setup. Asking $185 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

I also have one still in the box as pictured for sale. pm me if you have interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Well just jump in my grave why don't you! Rude move Tom!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

Jay, I don't know Tom or you personally, but I have to assume that he meant no malice towards you. I believe yours will sell FAST, and so will his :-). No offense intended. I really enjoy your posts.

(Message edited by ed_baudoux on January 15, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 06:40 am:

Bump for Jay

If you want to sell an item Tom - start your own thread

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration