Wanted Winfield Model "H" Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Winfield Model "H" Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Im looking for a winfield model H carb with the intention to reproduce it. It does not need to be complete or functional. I am open to different sizes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Hello Chadwick here is the Winfield I have don't know what the model number is everything moves but I noticed that the inlet is missing if you are interested I would like $150+ shipping thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Here is some info that might be helpful.
The Winfield "H" is a side draft.

The pictures that Bender posted is an updraft, making this is a Model "V"

For more information, consult this wonderful resource:
http://www.nwvs.org/Technical/2104WinfieldHV.pdf

All the best, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:32 am:

I am interested and John is correct, that is a "V" not an "H". It looks quite small what size is the opening between the 2 bolts where it mounts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Carburetor opening looks like about 1 1/8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Thanks Chad carburetor has been sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Im still looking for a model H

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:00 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

monthly bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration