For Sale: New Way Timer and Brush, New, no box, NOS?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Way Timer and Brush, New, no box, NOS?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

$30.00 Free USPS shipping in lower 48. Please No PM's 720-289-2896 9am to 9pm Colo. time. I did a practice run on Saturday and uploaded an picture w/o problem. Today no such luck in 3 attempts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

Retry Photo LoadN-W Timer & BrushNWNEW WAY Timer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

Chuck,
Are you sure that this isn't a New DAY timer? It should have the name on the front side of the timer, but I can't read it on the picture you posted as it's too dark.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

Keith, You are Correct! It is a NEW Day Timer! I am in the process of selling a New Way stationary engine. I'm old and get confused. Good catch, Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Chuck, You're welcome! Next, does it have an "S" on the bottom of the front side, or maybe say "patd" on the front side just under where the timer rod attaches? These marks identify different types of New Day timers.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Keith, R. Bates asked the same ? when we spoke on the phone a while ago. It does not have the"S" but does say PAT'D below the arm. I guess that's the good news. The good news for Mr R. Bates it has been sold to him pending payment. I learn something new every day, Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration