Drag link and wishbone accessory caps For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Drag link and wishbone accessory caps For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Just have the caps, you will have to work up the springs etc. $15 domestic postage $8

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

I don't know if they will do it as common practice, but Lang's sold me some individual parts of these type of caps to replace some that I was missing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

The individual repair parts are in Langs catalog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration