Best T movies?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Best T movies?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

With the couple of recent movie releases that include quite a bit of T footage, it got me wondering if anyone wanted to start up a list of some of the best movies with lots of T coverage (or perhaps it's been done already)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

"Charge of the model T" mandatory Christmas movie when I was a kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael - Detroit, Mich on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Hey Rick,

I noticed you're one of the site's newer users, as am I.

Like me, I'm sure you'll find the forum to be full of friendly and helpful folks.
The technology behind the forum though... not so much.

I believe you meant to post this in the discussion board, this is the classifieds board.

Click the link below and then choose the 2017 forum:
http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi?pg=topics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

I did indeed but I noticed where it ended up after the fact and I don't think I have the ability to move or delete it. Forum moderator????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

"It Happened. One Night" is one of the greatest movies of all time and a model T that Gable and Colbert steal is on cameras for a while. It's a touring somewhere in the mid 20s. Definitely worth seeing. There is also an autogyro shown as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

The Model T in the movie, "It happened one night" is a 1926-27 touring. The movie is from 1934 as I remember, and the most famous scene from the movie is the hitch hiking scene, where she gets the Model T driver to stop by hiking up her skirt to the knee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:18 am:

I wasn't looking too hard at the T because her knee got in the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Two old Disney movies from around 1960 Flubber and the Son of Flubber . The star of the movies is a 1915 Model T Ford .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Sweetland is a modern movie with a lot of footage of Model Ts, including several scenes of a '15 Touring just rambling through the countryside in Western Minnesota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Ragtime. Great movie! Take place around WW1 Many teen cars!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

'A river runs through it' has a few T's in it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Dr Strange. This summer had tons of Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Dr Strange. This summer had tons of Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

The Model T's in the movie "The Green Mile" belonged to a friend of mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

Boardwalk Empire was loaded with Model T's .
Laurel and Hardy in "Two Tar's" is a must see ! Wheeler and Woolsey in "Hips Hips Hooray"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Legends of the Fall, from 1994, set in Montana, has many Model T's, as it spans the mid teens and on past the early 1930's. I may have the wrong movie but I seem to remember a scene where a 1926 T roadster gets driven on a long and high up railroad bridge over the railroad ties beating a train.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Boardwalk empire x2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Hasbrouck on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

THE NEWTON BOYS-A true story of bank robbers escaping in model T's and chased on horseback.Released in 1998 with a 27 million dollar budget.I give 5 out 5 stars if you get chance rent it you won't be disappointed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Sweetland is an excellent movie & has several T's. It also has a good theme and is rated PG I think. It takes place in Minnesota in about 1919 or 1920.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Adkins on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

Probably the most current; "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", has many Model T 's and also painfully wrecks them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

One of the bank robbery's in the movie The Newton Boys was filmed in the Bertram Tx . Were my mothers side of the family are from . I was ask to drive one of the Ts In the movie , I thought I was needed at my real job and did not do it . Now I wish I had took the time. Some of my friends did drive in the movie ,One of them said the director told him when Keven Costner runs out of the bank gets real close to him He said he all most hit him . Costner got really mad and insisted my friend be fired . So the boss fired him on the spot , he said they rehired him later that day .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

These are from the Movie " Leatherheads "
the football movie. My ideal setting. Old Trains, Model Ts, going to a Football game. It doesn't get any better then that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Oh yeah, 1 more. Leatherheads movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Letterheads a cool move and plenty of Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Atkins on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Elvis in Kid Galahad, 1967

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

All The Way Home, 1963 Knoxville
A boy, his mother (Jean Simmons) and relatives react to the car-crash death of his father (Robert Preston) in 1915 Knoxville, Tenn.
Featuring a 1915 Model T Touring that belonged to The late Bud Campbell

My 09 and 16 were supposed to be in the movie also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

All The Way Home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

This site has about 45 pages of T's and TT's that are in movies.
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Ford&model=Model+T&modelMatch=1&modelIncl Model=on

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration