Wing nut wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wing nut wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Anyone out there have a spare original wing nut used to secure the top to the windshield on a mid twenties T? The reproductions don't look the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Wing nut ?

You could be talking about just about anyone on this forum ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:16 am:

You couldn't have asked Friday before I shipped the hood to you. I have some top frames that should still have them remaining. I will check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Tim, I may be interested in the top frames. What do you have? Sorry Mark to highjack your thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

One man top for touring car. 1923-1925

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Ha ... Tim, Well you know it's always something. Those wing nuts are the sort of thing that you find in an odds and ends box of someone involved in the hobby ... or at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

Tim how much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Post a photo of an original?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration