1914 Touring For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Touring For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

I have a mostly unrestored 14 Touring. Original body and frame. Current title. Standard bore engine that has been honed and new aluminum Pistons, rings, planed head, .280 cam, new lifters and valves. Decent wheels with tires. Original top irons/bows with a used new top installed. Original radiator that is recored with a flat tube core. Later differential but I will include correct 1914 differential housings. Front axle rebuilt. Nice working and original speedometer. This car starts and runs well. Currently has an E-timer but will change back to original ignition if buyer wants. Upholstery is usable but a mix of original and amateur fixin. Nice windshield and coil box. This is no show car but very solid and nice driver with original paint/patina. $13,000 or best offer. I can text or email pictures. 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 08:23 am:

I could be interested. Please send photos and engine number, body number. Email to DanielSnell2@TWC.com

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Mike I sent a PM to you. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Mike I sent you a PM What city in Iowa are you located? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:33 am:

Tom..thinking about expanding the fleet? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Sure would love to see some pictures. Sounds like a great car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thank you to all who have inquired by text, phone, and pm. The response was overwhelming and appreciated. I was able to text pictures to many of you and speak to others. The car is sold pending payment to the first gentleman who contacted me last evening. I kept track of the calls and will proceed down the list if the deal does not work out. Thanks to MTFCA!! Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration