Warford tabbed keyed lock washers for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Warford tabbed keyed lock washers for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Had 20+ of the tabbed keyed lock washers made up. The key fits the slot unlike most you can find off the shelf. These were cut out of 16 gauge. The key is .300 wide. The hole is just over 1.357. I checked for fit on my Warford but may need a little fitting to yours.

The price is for one at $8.95 each postage paid.

The washer on the left is the new one, the one on the right my sample that was in the transmission (not included).

Washer installed on input shaft. (Transmission not included)

I am listing these for the guy that made them. Payment by check or Money Order sorry NO Pay-Pal.
Contact me via PM and I will get his name and address to you.
Thanks
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:13 am:

5 are spoken for.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 11:53 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

time for monthly bump! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

about 20 day bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Mark, I'll take one. Mine is a bit chewed up. Sending PM.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Fred;
Sent you an email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration