Wanted: 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 10:59 am:

I am still in the market for an original or older restoration 1911 Model T touring car. I'd like to find a car that has it's original engine and interior, but may need some TLC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

there is an 11 for sale here in california.
I dont know much about it but its an old restore. I think its expensive.

I dont know how to reach the guy who has it, but call brian harlamoff as he and I are going to look at it saturday. He does not want it, but he knows alot about it
831-475-1926

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

I think its a pretty good car. Its worth the phone call. I dont know about the interior and the engine. Its a touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Thanks for the tip, Linus; I'll call Brian later today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

I think I screwed up. I think the touring is a 1909 and the other car the guy had is an 11

sorry for that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

So is the 1911 for sale as well as the '09?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 11:29 am:

yes but its not a touring, its not original, its apart and you wont want it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration